***THIS ASSIGNMENT HAS TWO PARTS*** Please read carefully
Part 1 For this assignment, research a familiar company. The company is Tesla
As part of this assignment, you will provide the following information for the organization:
- Background information – Type of company, size, industry, etc.
- Current structure (horizontal, vertical)
- Current leadership situation – Has the leader been there a long time? Is it a new leader? How much experience does this leader have as an organizational leader? What is the leader’s level of education, etc.?
- Current information regarding an organization in terms of the following:
- Team Work
- 5. Describe the ideal state of an organization’s culture. What would be an ideal culture for a company to achieve its goals and strategies
- 6. Recommend changes based on what you have found within an organization in terms of leadership and structure to start to improve the organization.
Length: 3-5 pages
References: Include a minimum of five scholarly resources.
Your essay should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA 7 format.
For this assignment, you will use software to design the current organizational chart for the organization that you wrote about in Assignment 1 (Tesla), and then you will create another organizational chart with a proposed design for that organization based on the changes that you would make to the structure of the organization. You can use any type of software that you would like to use for the charts, but be specific with the structure; make sure you have all the major positions for the organization, and be clear with the reporting structure. For consistency purposes, you may want to save your completed charts as a PDF file.
After you have created your charts, you will then clearly and thoroughly describe how the changes in the proposed structure will help to improve the culture.
Length: Charts – 1 page each; Description – 1 to 2 pages
References: Include a minimum of two scholarly resources.