Your assignment must follow these formatting guidelines:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Recognize the elements and correct use of a thesis statement.
- Associate the features of audience, purpose, and text with various genres.
- Recognize correct APA documentation and reasons to document and avoid plagiarism.
- Write clearly and concisely about selected topics using proper writing mechanics.
- Use technology and information resources to research selected issues for this course.
*Turnnitin required not over 25%
*This assignment is the first one and I’ll need help from the same tutor Assighment1-5 because the topic need to develop by the same person.
*I already insect a topic. you can should 3 topics. and it gonna be same topic for all 5 assighments.
|1) Should taxes on people making over $250,000 a year be changed?|
|2) Should Transportation Security (TSA) regulations be changed?|
|3) Should regulations for home schools be changed?|
|4) Should funding for the U.S. space program be changed?|
|5) Should changes be made to the regulations for foods that are served in public schools?|
|6) Should changes be made to regulations for mental health drugs for minors?|
|7) Should regulations be changed regarding genetically altering plants and/or animals?|
|8) Should the Family and Medical Leave Act be changed?|
|9) Should taxes on alcohol and tobacco be increased to help pay for rising medical costs?|
|10) Should regulations regarding the use of cell phones while driving be standardized?|
|11) Should the instant replay used in the NFL be applied to other sports?|
|12) Should regulations regarding payment of college athletes be changed?|
|13) Should minors who commit violent crimes be tried as adults?|
|14) Should child welfare regulations be changed?|
|15) Should DUI (driving under the influence) laws be changed?|
|16) Should sex offender registration laws be changed?|
|17) Should laws governing student laws be changed?|