Part I Laws that control healthcare come from four sources.
One source is state and federal written constitutions.
•Identify and explain the three other sources of laws that control healthcare.
Part II Review the article by Curtis (Chapter 4) that appears on the background reading page. Prepare a paper that answers the questions and meets the criteria below.
Here are the four topics.
ESTABLISHING A SAFETY CULTURE
* Why We Make Mistakes
* Local Culture and Safety culture
* Assessment of Safety Culture
* A Fair and Just Culture
1. Explain the central idea of each of the four areas.
2. Which of the four do you feel is the most important and why?
3. What does it mean to be accountable?
4. What does “hindsight bias” mean?
1.Limit your responses to a maximum of 1 page for Part I and three pages for Part II, not including title and reference list pages.
2.Be sure to utilize at least 3-4 scholarly references to support your discussions.
3.Be sure to properly cite your references within the text of your assignment and listed at the end.