Paper instructions from customer:
- Make an extensive overview of the literature
- It must be written in a scholarly way
- Cite reports that are disparate with your hypothesis/research question as well as those that support it
- Reviews must be analytical (and critical, where appropriate)
- Make sure you find appropriate sources that note large-scale and small-scale enterprises
The objectives for conducting this research will be to:
- Establish techniques and ways of motivating employees in an organization (large-scale and small-scale organizations)
- Establishing and understanding employees’ level of needs
- Establishing a relationship between motivation and job performance
If possible, the review may include some charts and pictures about the theories or tools that will be given in the chapter (they will not be included in the main body, but in appendix). You can also mention specific software for solving this particular problem.
Please avoid using data that is sourced within the USA. Data should be from international sources.